Monday, October 8, 2012

Diy Fabric Flowers

Diy Fabric Flowers by Michonne
100lc_diyflowers1
I recently stumbled across this amazing fabric flower tutorial via 100 Layer Cake.

I have my heart set on making fabric flowers for my bridal hair piece,centerpieces, and chair sashes, but I couldn't decide on how to make them until I found this tutorial. 

These flowers are perfect and oh so easy to make. I can't wait until my wedding day so I can show off my beautiful, handmade flowers! 

Thanks 100 Layer Cake for posting this great tutorial, and thanks to Michonne for the inspiration and sharing them with the craft world! Click the link below to check out Michonne's DIY Fabric Flowers via 100 Layer Cake

DIY Fabric Flowers

If you would like to see more of Michonne's Wedding & DIY Projects, visit the Wedding By Color website. Enjoy!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...