Friday, July 20, 2012

Super Met-al Markers!

These markers are amazing! They are actually more like paint pens, but instead of pushing the tip downward to release the ink, you squeeze them. They work just like a White Out pen, but the ink has a much smoother texture.

The fine tip works well for little details as well as larger drawings, words, etc, and the colors are so vibrant that you do not need to add an extra coat. And the best part is that they work on every type of surface - metal, glass, wood, rubber, plastic, and even wet surfaces - the list is endless.

I purchased mine at my local Napa Auto Parts store, but they are available at many other hardware stores as well as several online sites (including Amazon.com, my favorite place to shop).

I used my Super Met-al Marker on this journal page, and as you can see, it worked perfectly. The color really pops against the background, and I only used one coat! Yay for Super Met-al Markers!

Here's the product link on Amazon.com if you are interested in trying them for yourself.


Have a great day!
Mandy

2 comments:

wsbhark said...

Visiting from the Art Blog Hop.

That does seem like a very useful type of pen. Thank you for sharing. Nice to meet you.

Mandy L. Frase said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm on my way to check out your blog as well. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...